Case Manager - Iroquois Falls
Temps plein • Cochrane Région
Échelle salariale: $40,000 - $60,000
Minto Counselling Centre
is presently looking for a
35 hours per week
located in Iroquois Falls
The purpose of this is to be responsible for providing a range of bilingual case management and support services to an adult clientele with a severe mental illness and /or severe difficulties in the day-to-day functioning.
Main responsibilities include:
- Functional assessment;
- Development of treatment plans;
- Supportive counselling;
- Use of different intervention modalities to facilitate skills development;
- Crisis intervention.
Qualifications and other:
- B.S.W. or B.A. in Psychology or equivalent,
- Registration or eligibility to register with ORPO or OCSWSSW;
- Experience in crisis intervention is an asset;
Must be able to communicate fluently in both official languages orally, and have a working knowledge of both written languages;
Must have a vehicle and a valid driver=s license;
Knowledge of mental illness and rehabilitation principles;
Must be willing to work on a flexible schedule.
Salaries and benefits are in accordance with the Collective Agreement.
Résumés must be submitted to the Selection Committee.
We thank all candidates. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.