Director, Recruitment & Partnerships (Full-time, Bilingual)
Temps plein • Cochrane Région
Through 116 online learning centres, Contact North I Contact Nord helps Ontarians in 600 small, rural, remote, Indigenous and Francophone communities access education and training opportunities from Ontario’s 24 public colleges, 22 public universities, 9 Indigenous Institutes, 76 district school boards, 200 literacy and basic skills providers, and 50 skills development training providers without having to leave their community. We provide services in English and French. For more information, visit www.contactnorth.ca.
Contact North | Contact Nord has an immediate opening for a results-oriented administrator with extensive community relations, communication, customer service experience and a proven track record in reaching recruitment or sales targets and prospecting opportunities to fill the following position:
Director, Recruitment & Partnerships
Covering a region including Cochrane, Hearst, Mushkegowuk, Temiskaming and Timmins territories
Reporting to the President – Chief Executive Officer, the Director, Recruitment & Partnerships, works throughout the region and has the following deliverables:
- Reach the annual growth target for student registrations in online college and university programs and courses in the assigned region
- Motivate and inspire the Online Learning Recruitment Officers and other support staff throughout the region to deliver a consistent, positive customer experience every time they interact with clients and the public
- Hire, train, develop and evaluate a team of local Online Learning Recruitment Officers
- Liaise with an assigned group of public colleges and universities to nurture existing partnerships while building new relationships with a focus on generating student registrations in their online programs and courses
- Liaise with elected officials to build an awareness of Contact North I Contact Nord’s services
- Grow the number of online learning centres or access points in the region, based on community needs
- Post-secondary diploma or degree required
- Bilingual with highly developed verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Proven track record in reaching recruitment or sales targets and prospecting opportunities
- Extensive community relations, communication, customer service experience
- Strong experience training, motivating and supervising staff
- Demonstrated organizational and presentation skills
- Fully proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
Must possess a valid driver’s licence and reliable means of transportation to allow for travel throughout the region (kilometre reimbursement available).
Compensation: Competitive salary with benefits & RRSP contribution plan
Travel: Frequent day and occasional overnight travel to communities throughout the region
Start Date: As soon as possible
Interested individuals are invited to submit a cover letter and electronic resume, complete with three employment references, quoting Job Competition #19-99-DIRE in the subject line of the e-mail. This position is OPEN UNTIL FILLED. Please send applications to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.