Family Preservation Worker - 18 month Contract in Cochrane/Iroquois Falls
Contractuel • Cochrane Région
Family Preservation Worker - Eighteen (18) Month Full-time Contract Position in Cochrane/Iroquois Falls
As a member of the Family Preservation team, the successful candidate will provide intensive intervention to high-risk children and their families exhibiting severe behavioural and emotional difficulties. The focus of the intervention will be to provide intensive child behavioural management skills and/or parental training to the identified families.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS):
• BSW or College Diploma in Human Services related to behaviour management, child development and a minimum of three years relevant working experience
• Demonstrated clinical skills for the purpose of assessment and treatment of psychosocial and behavioural problems in children and their families
• Required to work flexible hours
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Bilingualism (English/French) is required
• Must have a valid driver’s licence and use of own vehicle
The job description for this position is available upon request.
Please submit your resume by: August 26, 2019
Quote Competition # 19-66
Send Resume and Cover Letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more employment opportunities please visit our website at www.neofacs.org
North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services only accepts resumes that are received by the email address above. We thank everyone for their interest in North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NEOFACS is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Working together for the well-being and safety of children, youth and families.