Housing Serviceperson , Iroquois Falls
Temps plein • Cochrane Région
Under the general direction of the, Operation/Technical Services Manager to provide maintenance services to assigned rental projects within CDSSAB in accordance with related legislation, CDSSAB policies and procedures and CDSSAB Vision & Values.
janitorial and grounds keeping services
Performing preventive maintenance requirements for building components, equipment, life safety systems
Maintaining inventory of moveable assets
Maintaining fire log, business continuity plan
Repairing / replacing building components
Move out repairs / redecorating
Reporting needed repairs, problems, disturbances
On call duties
Quick response to call outs as require
- Experience in custodial / maintenance environment, preferably in a residential environment
- Ability to work with limited supervision, organize and prioritize routine and peak demand work and preventive maintenance routine
- Recommend repairs/replacement
- Demonstrate skill in the use/repair of tools and equipment to perform minor repairs and daily cleaning of building sites
- Knowledge of WHMIS, maintenance & renovations processes
- Access to a reliable vehicle
- Possession of valid driver’s license
- Criminal records check
- Bilingualism in accordance with the French Language Services policy
Wage rate: $24.00/hour in accordance with the CUPE collective agreement.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
CDSSAB welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, the information gathered is collected pursuant to the Municipal Act S.O. 2001, as amended, and will be used for the sole purpose of selecting a candidate.
Applications will be received in confidence by Sue Chenier, 500 Algonquin Blvd. E., Timmins, Ontario, P4N 1B7, telephone (705) 266-1201, via fax (705) 268-8290, or via e-mail email@example.com no later than July 19, 2019.