Mill Maintenance Mechanic
CDSSAB - ES -Cochrane
Temps plein • Cochrane Région
Performs preventative maintenance and industrial mechanic duties in order to ensure that all machinery is functioning at full capacity at all times; applies all applicable safety precautions and performs duties in an efficient and profitable manner that promotes safety and superior employee relations.
• Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Trade Certification;
• Construction Millwright Trade Certification;
• Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Red Seal Endorsement.
• Repair or replace defective machinery parts;
• Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions;
• Installing machinery and equipment;
• Assembling machinery and equipment (prior to installation);
• Perform routine maintenance work on machinery;
• Operate machining tools to fabricate parts;
• Operate hoisting and lifting equipment;
• Welding techniques: Oxy-acetylene welding (OAW); Flux core arc welding (FCAW); Gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW) (TIG); Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW); Gas metal arc welding (GMAW).
• Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
• Work under pressure;
• Attention to detail;
• Bending, crouching, kneeling;
• Confined spaces;
• At heights;
• Noisy and dusty;
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions.
How to apply
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or drop in person at 4 Boisvert Crescent, Cochrane, ON
Thank you for your interest in Rockshield Engineered Wood Products.
Your resume will be kept on file for a period of six months. We thank all candidates in advance, only those to be interviewed will be contacted
L'emploi expire: 2023-05-07