NeCN REGIONAL PROJECT COORDINATOR
Temps plein • Cochrane Région
INTERNSHIP (1 YEAR CONTRACT POSITION)
The NeCN is seeking a dynamic, bilingual individual to coordinate projects and facilitate the ongoing activities of the Network.
JOB LOCATION: To de determined (Hearst, Kapuskasing, Cochrane or Timmins)
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Intern provides administrative support to the NeCN and works with the NECN Board of Directors and subcommittees to:
- Coordinate NeCN Economic Development projects and activities in all sectors within the region;
- Organize Board meetings and provide administrative support to the Executive Committee;
- Coordinate marketing activities including website and social media platforms;
- Work to strengthen relationship between other regional organizations and NeCN;
- Ensure the organization of training workshops and major events.
SKILLS: Successful candidates possess the following skills:
- Event planning and implementation;
- Preparation of marketing and promotional material;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Experience with MS Office 365 applications and Videoconferencing applications (Zoom, MS Teams, Go-to-Meeting, etc…);
- Familiarity with the northeast region, its communities and economy;
- Bilingualism essential (French and English – oral and written)
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and access to a vehicle.
INTERNSHIP ELIBIGILITY CRITERIA: Successful candidates must:
- Have graduated within the last three years with a degree/diploma from an accredited college/university
- Have not been previously employed under a NOHFC Internship funding agreement.
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada.
SALARY: This full-time position is partially funded by NOHFC’s Northern Ontario Internship Program.
Submit application by Friday, July 9, 2021.
Gilles Matko / Chairperson - Northeast Community Network
email@example.com – 705-362-7355
We thank applicants for their interest; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted