Waterworks Maintenance Worker
Temps plein • Cochrane Région
Reporting to the Waterworks Supervisor, the successful candidate will:
- Operate a variety of equipment and machinery and perform the tasks required for the safe and efficient operations of the Town's Water and Wastewater systems; and
- Be an effective team member whose contributions will assist in the achievement of departmental objectives.
Required education and work experience:
- Minimum of a Grade 12 education in Ontario or equivalent;
- Valid class “G” licence with satisfactory driving record; and
- Possession of the following certifications/licences: Water/Wastewater Operator Certifications; Water Treatment - Class 1; Water Distribution - Class 2; Wastewater Treatment - Class 2; and Wastewater Collection - Class 2.
A detailed job description listing all of the position’s requirements may be obtained on the municipal website: www.iroquoisfalls.com.
Remuneration for this position ranges from $24.07/hour to $27.09/hour and is determined in accordance with the Collective Agreement.
Please forward your confidential résumé, detailing current qualifications along with a covering letter stating the position you are applying for by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 30th, 2018, via email:email@example.com or mail to:
Town of Iroquois Falls
PO Box 230; 253 Main Street
Iroquois Falls, ON P0K 1G0
We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information will be collected for the principal purpose of determining an applicant's eligibility for potential employment.
The Town of Iroquois Falls is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation for an applicant with a disability will be provided upon request.